Sponsored by TD Advertising

Hamilton Center (originally named Lincoln Center) was constructed in 1958 as an outdoor artificial ice rink.  Funding was provided by Hamilton Cosco (now called Dorel) in memory of company founder, B.F. Hamilton.  In 1974, the rinks were relocated, enlarged and completely enclosed a a part of a 2.2 million dollar bond issue for Parks and Recreation improvements.  Who was the architect of the original building?

[/toggle_content]

[toggle_content title=”a) Harry Weese”]

Correct! a) Harry Weese

HC-PLAQUE

Listen to learn more…

[/toggle_content]

[toggle_content title=”b) Williams Koester”]

Sorry… Incorrect Answer!

[/toggle_content]

[toggle_content title=”c) Eero Saarinen”]

Sorry… Incorrect Answer!

[/toggle_content]